Monday, April 1, 2013

Short Story (At The Romantic Paris)



Always remembered in my mind the incident two weeks ago. Remembering the smile sincere girls are also two beautiful eyes that I described is similar to the moon light at night. When a car nearly hit her, helping her with sigapnya I do not know his name like a hero. The incident really makes me nervous now. Plus the glow of her beautiful face that makes me more abysmally. Even to this day, I still kept nervous about the pretty girl. Until now, when something unexpected came back to me ..

            Me portraits of buildings in the Old City that afternoon, all passers-by, the merchants who awaits buyers come. Until something unexpected happened. Among many passersby while laughing, I saw a familiar figure's face. Yes, the girl. The girl who kutolong two weeks ago. He also is cool to capture the exciting events in the Old City that afternoon. Then a smile etched dibibirku, and I ran to her. "Hey," I say. The girl turned her beautiful smile, looking a little confused and hesitant. "Two weeks ago, we'll see you when you want to hit by a car. It's been the same I remember, "I asked the question mark to answer the girl's minds. The girl then laughed while nodding his head.

            "So, you're happy photograph well, Sar," I asked after we met and I know her name is Sarah. "Yes. From high school I've liked photograph. Happy wrote so could ngabadiin interesting things that sometimes we dont sadarin "she smiled softly plus a dimple in his right cheek. I nodded. "Um, sometime be time hunting together. Hehe "I said bluntly. "Oh, is OK! Immediately deh direncanain place, because recently I also want to plan hunting so deh "she said excitedly. "Okay, sure diusahain cepet find places huntingnya, Sar," I said with a twinkle of the eye towards it. She laughed and then she portrays a mother who is holding the twins. "Do you want ice cream," I asked again. Sarah nodded.

***

            The longer, the closer I am to her. Destiny is not where, meeting with Sarah really beautiful destiny. Especially after we were both hunting together at a waterfall in central Java, both of us became familiar again. We're both broke each other stories to each other. Sharing inspiration, stories, experiences, tricks and other good photograph. Until I learned that both her parents had died long ago, and now she lives with her aunt with a simple life. Mementos from his parents who are now just a camera always at his side also wishes that her parents always dipikiran Sarah. They wanted to be a photographer Sarah reliable, well-known and could continue his studies in Paris. "They'd love to get to Paris I, being a student and a photographer reliable, Zan. If at any time I could show off the results of my pictures in Paris, they will certainly have a very proud kid like me. So it was, until sakarang, I keep practicing so that reliable photographers in order to dapet scholarship to Paris from campus. I ever fail, but I always try it again and again, "Sarah explained when talking about his parents' wishes. From there I knew that she was a woman who never gave up the desire for loved ones.

            Five months have passed so quickly. Closeness to Sarah getting into. Sarah reliability in photographing an object is also growing steadily. I'm optimistic, if he could get a scholarship. As time goes on and this proximity, there is a sense dear to him deeper than ever before. I increasingly wanted to keep her with all my heart. I wanted to protect her from anything. I want to always be by his side always. Accompanying day. But, I still do not dare to express affection to him. Maybe I'm just a scared coward guy jilted by her if I reveal my heart really is. But, I was really scared. Until now she had not been watching to much detail as possible. He just watched me as his friend, I think. Until that night, when I was invited to the summit, a very special night for me ..

            "Dezan, you do not want to say something with me?" She asked suddenly. I immediately looked at her confused. But Sarah stared back confused it with a smile and a trademark dimples. "Um, we close for months, what you do not feel anything has changed in your heart?" She asked again, looking at me cunningly. I just raise one eyebrow up, confused. "Okay, not that I kepedean anyway, but I think .. you like me ", a short speech that comes out of Sarah's mouth has made my whole body tremble. I think my blood stopped flowing. Then I took a deep breath and slowly threw up three times, and then I replied saying she had. "No I'm not. I do not like you, but I love you, Sarah "I said then. She looked surprised for a moment, and then she smiled beautifully at me. "From the first incident occurred, I was already attracted to you. At first I thought impossible will see you again but apparently fate would. We'll both be reunited in a beautiful place and time to create a romantic atmosphere. Until finally we are getting closer and longer affection that formed in my heart for you, Sarah "I said. Suddenly she hugged me tightly, I felt my shoulders wet. Sarah cried. "I love you too, Dezan" she said in between sobs. Smile growing as he hugs her reply.

***

            That night at home she was very crowded. For years she wanted and ended the same day he got it. That same night a year even our relationship. "Thanks for Jesus, Father from all of children, who had given his love to me, thanks for my friends, my belove's aunt and thanks for my beloved, who was present here. I get this scholarship not escape the role and support of you all. For years I pursued, apparently chase ends here. To-6 year both my parents died. After later I was in paris, I'll never disappoint you all, especially Aunt Mira and family who have ngerawat me after the departure of my parents. I'm really grateful for what you have done to me "she said at length on the day happiness that night. Warm hugs and kisses and tears emotion collide into one's happy at night. I'm sure Sarah's parents also must be happy in heaven there.

            After a long talk, and then she said goodbye excuse me while taking me out of the house. sarah hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. The issuance of air tickets to Paris tomorrow's departure from his pocket. "See it, Honey" she said, smiling at me. "Happy one year anniversary, Dezan" he said again with tears in his eyes. "Why," I asked, wiping her eyes. "Even then we can not find it, we are different places, different footing the earth and the expanse of the sky, we'll still love each other right? You would not ninggalin I right? Our hearts will continue to unite it? "She asked the sobbing. I smiled, "I'm in love with you for ever, Sarah. I will continue and will continue to love you until the day we will return to God. Is only over our dead ". "I wish, We can meet again and stay at the romantic place in this world, French. Paris. And at the heaven if we die "Sarah said as she continued to cry. "We're definitely going to meet in this world romastis city, Paris, and in Heaven when we die later" I said following the speech Sarah. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. Although weight off, but I'm willing for the sake of happiness ... maybe ...

            Events at home Sarah finished about 01.00. all of his friends had gone home and I said goodbye to Sarah and family back home aunt. At half way, suddenly vibrate hp. Kupinggirkan car on the shoulder of the road was fairly quiet. "Yes, Auntie, there ap ..?" Cut me off. Feather back of my neck stood up, I felt my heart was going to stop right then and there. What's this? what he had heard this?! hp fall. I looked blankly toward the deserted streets. All my body stiff and shaking. This must be a dream! Just dream! Just shit dream!!. The sound can still be heard Aunt Mira was so lonely street. "Hallooo?! Dezan? Dezann?! Do you hear it? Sarah accident! You have to be quick to the hospital ".

***

            "We can meet again and stay at the romantic place in this world, French. Paris. And at the heaven if we die ". Remembering what Sarah is still audible ditelingaku. Apparently the last port is indeed the world's Heaven is not a romantic city like Paris. This tongue-tied see her white dress, with a white-gloved setting beautiful hair and a beautiful face disebuah asleep wrapped in a white cloth box with a lot of interest in it. City of Paris, just a magnificent city that he could only dream of without being able to reach. "After you left, she ran after the car and shout your name, Dezan. Until without warning, there was a very loud screeching brakes of a saloon car. And without stopping again, the metal body car had collided with the bones wrapped in butcher her until she bounced away. Tante not strong, Zan, why aunt had witnessed the event? Nephew witnessed a very proud aunt finally had to give up all his dreams in vain ", saying Ms Mira had made tears getting into. All my friends encouraged me. "What we found, a ticket to Paris and a photo", saying the police inspector that night, I took photos make the affected spots of blood in a plastic bag. Intimate photos of us. Photo by Sarah gorgeous smile is always genuine and beautiful eyes. Just exactly when I first saw it first. But now the smile will fade forever and both eyes are closed it will never open again. Sorry if this time I can not help you, Sarah. I burn Relax you Sarah, though hard for me let you go back to God's side.

No comments:

Post a Comment